The ambulance transporting a Sporting player after the border guards match ended.. video

The ambulance transported a Sporting player immediately after the end of his team’s match against Al-Hedoud, where the team qualified border guards, To the Premier League officially, after defeating Sporting With two goals to one, in the match that brought together the two teams, today, Wednesday, as part of confrontations within the sixth and final round of the quadrilateral qualifying tournament for… Premier League Next season.

The Guard took the lead through Jalal Al-Sharqawi in the 45th minute at the end of the first half, and tied for Sporting’s Tariq Al-Sayed in the 64th minute of the match. The Guard was able to snatch the fatal winning goal in the sixth minute of stoppage time through Mahmoud Mamdouh.

With this result, the Haras El Hodoud team succeeded in securing its lead in the quadrennial tournament with 13 points, and returning to the Premier League, while Sporting failed to advance to the top flight for the first time in its history, as the team ranked second in the quadrennial tournament standings with 8 points.

The formation of the border guards to face Sporting included: Karim Emad, Khaled Sami, Jalal Al-Sharqawi, Mahmoud Mamdouh, Ahmed Shedid, Mustafa Gamal, Ibrahim Al-Qadi, Mahmoud Abu Jaoude, Moamen Awad, Muhammad Al-Qat, and Islam Samir.

While the Sporting formation to confront the border guards included: Ayman Rajab, Muhannad Ibrahim, Tariq Sayed, Moamen Mahdi, Mohamed Salah, Mohamed Magdy, Mohamed Samir, Khamis Hosni, Rizq Abdel Halim, Abdel Rahman Al-Suwaisi, Marwan Al-Sayed.

The last round witnessed the victory of the Border Guards over Tersana by two goals to one, while Sporting tied with the Suez team by two goals each.

The two teams (Sporting and Guard) previously met in the second round of the quadrennial qualifying round for the Premier League, and the match ended in a goalless draw.

Mohamed Adel was appointed as a referee for the match between Sporting and the Border Guard, and he was assisted by Ahmed Tawfiq Talab as first assistant, Hani Abdel Fattah as second assistant, and Nader Qamar al-Dawla as fourth referee.

Leave a Comment